Valve udostępniło The International 2018 Battle Pass dla gry DOTA 2. Jest to standardowa przepustka sezonowa do zbliżającego się turnieju The International 2018, który odbędzie się w dniach 15 – 25 sierpnia. 25% kwoty ze sprzedaży tradycyjnie zostanie przeznaczone na nagrody turniejowe. W tamtym roku udało się uzbierać ponad 21 milionów dolarów. Czy w tym roku zostanie pobity rekord?
The International 2018 Battle Pass zawiera w sobie:
- THE UNDERHOLLOW: This summer, all Battle Pass owners are invited to journey into the heart of the Underhollow for a madcap multi-team dungeon brawl.
- CAVERN CRAWL: Win games with designated heroes in your normal Dota matches to explore the maze-like caverns beneath the riverlands. Fortune and glory await!
- MUTATION MODE: The magic of the Ancients has gone haywire, and a random selection of gameplay modifiers–such as global Rupture events–have beset this unranked game mode.
- SPRAYS: Speak your mind without even opening your mouth with new Chat Wheel Sprays.
- TEAM CHALLENGE: Spend a special Team Challenge Token to match your five-stack into the Ranked queue at a higher difficulty. Win and your whole team will haul in a substantial MMR boost and bonus Battle Points.
- CUSTOM LANE CREEPS: Enlist some new recruits to march mindlessly towards the enemy Ancient with new cavern-themed lane creeps.
- IN-GAME TIPPING: It’s important to recognize the accomplishments of others, and with the new In-Game Tipping feature, it’s never been easier to celebrate success.
- ROLE-BASED MATCHMAKING QUEUE: Now Battle Pass owners can set their Lane Preference before they even enter the queue.
- PRO CIRCUIT PREDICTIONS: Battle Pass owners can now use a web browser or mobile device to predict the outcomes of Pro Circuit matches for a chance to earn extra Battle Points.
- FAVORITE TEAM SPRAY: Collect a full set of Fantasy Player Cards for a team to unlock a special Team Spray, Teleport Effects, Profile Icons, and Effigy Flags that you can use to show your support for your favorite five-man.
- PRIZE POOL COMMUNITY GOAL: If the prize pool surpasses last year’s mark, every Battle Pass owner will receive 10,000 bonus Battle Points. They’ll get another 10,000 BP if the prize hits USD $30 million.
- EMBLEM OF THE CRYSTAL ECHELON: Stand out from the crowd with an item that bestows an exclusive emblem effect upon your heroes until next year’s International.
- TOKEN WAGERING: Each week you’ll receive a balance of Tokens to place on the line at the start of each game.
- ARCANA VOTE: The tradition continues. Once again, the community of Battle Pass owners is invited to select the next hero to receive a coveted Arcana item.
- QUEUE TRIVIA: Now you can use your vast knowledge to real effect: answering trivia questions!
- RECYCLING IMMORTALS: Have a duplicate Immortal and no giftee in mind? Recycle unwanted Immortal items for an influx of extra Battle Points.
- RYLAI’S BATTLE BLESSING: Rylai and her wheel of random rewards are back in time for some cool summer treats. With a treasure trove of items to receive, all you need to do is spin to win!
- THE INTERNATIONAL COMPENDIUM: All Battle Pass owners also receive The International 2018 Compendium, your digital companion to the biggest tournament of the year.
- BATTLE LEVEL REWARDS: Raise your Battle Level to unlock increasing numbers of exclusive rewards. Level up by completing Battle Pass objectives or purchasing Battle Level Bundles directly. Push your level high enough and you’ll earn additional Immortal Treasures, a new equippable terrain, evolving courier, hero taunts, and more.